Alumni Association Board Ballot 2017
Pursuant to the by-laws of the Kansas City University of Medicine and Bioscience Alumni Association, the Board of Directors:
1) Hereby provides notice that the annual meeting of the Alumni Association of the Kansas City University of Medicine and Bioscience is scheduled for
Thursday, September 14, 2017, starting at 11 a.m.
This meeting will be held in the Activity Center on the campus of the Kansas City University, 1750 Independence Ave., Kansas City, Missouri.
2) Presents the following names of individuals who have been nominated to serve as a director for the 2018 – 2022 term.
• All alumni of Kansas City University are entitled to cast their vote for three (3) individuals to fill available positions for the 2018 – 2022 term.
• A list of all individuals entitled to vote is set and available by request through the Office of Advancement at Kansas City University at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-234-4847.
The deadline to vote will be until midnight, August 5, 2017.
• 160 ballots cast, received by the deadline, are needed to achieve quorum and validate the election. All ballots must provide the name and signature of the alumnus casting the vote.
• Additional information on each individual listed is on file with the Office of Advance at Kansas City University and will be made available to an alumnus upon request. A summary of each alumnus nominated can be found below.
Your typed name below constitutes a signature for the purpose of validating this ballot.
Your Email Address
Please vote for up to THREE of the six candidates. Please see full bios below.
Guy R. Farmer, Jr., DO – 1991 KCU COM, from Greenwood, Mississippi, in practice, Farmer Surgery Clinic
Dan H. Fieker, DO – 1973 KCU COM, from Breckenridge, Colorado, in practice, Physician Surveyor with the Health Facilities Accreditation Program
Carl A. Inzerilla, DO – 1974 KCU COM, from Liberty, Missouri, in practice, teaching medical students Family Medicine
James E. Laughlin, DO – 1965 KCU COM, Grand Prairie, TX, in practice, Assoc. Prof. Clinical Ethics, University of North Texas University Mgt. Teaching
Sarah B. Mingucci, DO – 2009 KCU COM, from Olathe, Kansas, in practice, General Surgery in Overland Park, Kansas
Thomas R. Randoll, DO – 2005 KCU COM, from Columbia, Missouri, in practice, Internal Medicine (re-election)
Mark S. Schwartz, DO – 2010 KCU COM, from Tulsa, Oklahoma, in practice, Pediatric Orthopedic Surgery (re-election)
Do Not Fill This Out